Supported by the Masyarakat Telematika Indonesia (MASTEL), we are delighted to announce the third installment of the Indonesia Digital Economy Summit this 24 – 26 October 2018 at Jakarta International Expo @ Kemayoran, Indonesia.
This prestigious knowledge-exchange platform will bring together over 300 attendees in the region to establish business value proposition for adopting digital innovation, practical technologies whilst fostering partnerships at Indonesia’s most prominent platform. Do not miss this opportunity to meet your peers, potential buyers, industry leaders all under 1 roof.
Key presentation topics from the communications, broadcast/media and tech disruptors include:
- Industry Focus 4.0: Market Readiness, Threats and Opportunities
Digital Evolution in the Media Age: Digital Asset Management for Content Optimisation
- Digital Factory – Data Capturing System Implemented to the LEAN flow design
- Blockchain for Industrial Digitalisation
- Big Data and Intelligence – Digital Innovation and Shaping Cognitive Ecosystem
- The Future of TV – What’s Next? Where Are We Heading?
- Next Generation Satellite Possibilities – The Promise of HTS in Building a Digitized Nation
Register early and save your date now. Do not miss this opportunity to be part of Indonesia’s largest innovation event on Digitalising the Economy this October 2018!